Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Thai
Dr. Christine Thai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Thai is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca. Dr. Thai has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Thai has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Thai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.
Dr. Pundari Chemitiganti
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.01 mi44
Dr. Walter Schreiber
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Dennis Jerome
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0.01 mi43