A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Thai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Thai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Thai, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Thai graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Hoag Memorial Hosp Presbyteria, Newport Beach, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Thailan Thai MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine T. Thai practice?
- Dr. Christine Thai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Thai practices Rheumatology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Rheumatologists.