A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Theard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Theard, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theard
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Theard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Theard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Theard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Theard MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Theard practice?
- Dr. Christine Theard has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Theard practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Laguna Niguel, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Internists and Laguna Niguel Cardiologists.