A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Theard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Theard, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Theard
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Theard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Theard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Theard graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Theard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marie Theard MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Theard practice?
- Dr. Christine Theard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Theard practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dana Point, CA.
See Laguna Niguel Internists and Laguna Niguel Cardiologists.