A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Tressel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Tressel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tressel
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tressel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tressel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tressel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Tressel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine Tressel practice?
- Dr. Christine Tressel has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Tressel practices Family Medicine near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Primary Care Doctors.