A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Tressel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Tressel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tressel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tressel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tressel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tressel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Tressel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine Tressel practice?
- Dr. Christine Tressel has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Tressel practices Family Medicine near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Primary Care Doctors.