Overall Review

3.4

February 11th, 2016
Stay Away!
Very unprofessional. Should not be a doctor. She had a meltdown right in front of me when I showed up at her office with chest pains. I did not have an appointment, and she was angry because she had a full schedule that day! Imagine sitting there in a hospital gown, and having a doctor storm in the room angrily telling you she doesn't have time for you. I was a patient of hers for years, and this was beyond anything I have ever seen! She never calmed down, angrily shuffling papers to locate my EKG report. I was dressed & out of there as fast as I could! All I wanted to do was see a doctor. Any doctor. I was driving by the office on my way to work. The office just opened and I tried calling for 10 minutes. They never answered the phone, so I had no choice but to walk in. While I was sitting in the waiting area, they called Dr Tressel on the phone to let her know I needed to see someone. So the staff knew she was angry, but they directed me back to see her anyway. This is no way to treat someone who is potentially having a heart attack. I was appalled at her behavior. She insulted me, and I will never forget it. I know there are a few that think she is wonderful. But, God forbid, don't have an emergency crop up. She will be of no use to you if you mess up her schedule. She may even throw in an expletive or two.

January 28th, 2016
One great doctor
My husband & I are both Dr. Tressel's patients, we love her!

December 29th, 2014
Great Doctor
All I can say is she is the BEST!!

July 17th, 2014
My husband and I switched out of this practice because of Dr Tressel. She started early in her practice as a caring doctor but years later, she seems to have lost interest in you as the patient. She was very uncaring and rude to me with a medical issue I had.

August 5th, 2013
I've been going here for several years now. Each time I go (annual physicals plus several specific "sick" visits inbetween) I feel as though Dr. Tressel simply "glosses" over everything without any real attention, even when I had some very real physical conditions which deteriorated increasingly over time. More recently I've scheduled with other physicians in the office, and got much better attention, diagnosis and treatment.

July 10th, 2013
Hugged like an old friend
unlike any other doctor, Christine actually seems to care about my health. She gently suggests what she feels is best for me and even hugged me when she first saw me again.( I only go about once a year)

May 17th, 2011
Bedside manner
Dr. Tressel was very unprofessional and rude towards my postpartum depression. Her exact words were "It's a baby - get over it"