Dr. Christine Turner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Turner?

My Experience with Dr. Turner

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I also got a similar impression like the review below. It seems that if you are not who she thinks you to be, she will look down on you. I had a bit more questions than normal I suppose, and she seemed annoyed and passive aggressively put me down for not knowing the answers to them. The office is nice and clean and the nurses are very thorough but Christine Turner is too rushed of a physician and I felt very uncomfortable with her. Maybe the other physicians at the office would be better. Either way, I'm looking for another OB-GYN that I could have a trusting relationship with.

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr Turner treated me like I wasn't worth her time. She has poor bedside manner, and I felt as though she was distracted during my appointment. She did not follow up after my bloodwork came back. After deciding she couldn't help me she was quick to pass me on to the next person. Very unimpressive! I would NOT recommend this dr to anyone. She has poor communication, and treats you like your beneath her!! She has NO compassion and i felt very judged during my appointment. A huge disappointment! Find a real dr.... Don't waste your time on this one!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 12th, 2010

Dr. Turner is a wonderful Internist. She is intelligent, thorough and caring. She is a great listener, and is very perceptive when analyzing symptoms. She also takes the time to explain things and answer questions. More than that, she has gone above and beyond to follow up with me after visits, and she promptly returns my calls when I have concerns. She also communicates problems promptly with my other doctors. Dr. Turner is always kind, pleasant and patient. It would be difficult to find a better doctor.

Posted on September 20th, 2017