A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Tymczyna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Tymczyna, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Education & Awards
Dr. Tymczyna graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Tymczyna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Tymczyna DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine Tymczyna practice?
- Dr. Christine Tymczyna has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Tymczyna practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.