A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nguyen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine U. Nguyen practice?
Dr. Christine Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Internists.