A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Uber is Excellent. Dr. Uber has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Uber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uber graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Physicians Plus - 1 plan
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christine Uber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Uber practice?
Dr. Christine Uber practices Internal Medicine near Wisconsin Rapids, WI.
See Wisconsin Rapids Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Uber, Dr. Tiana Uber