Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Van Dillen
Dr. Christine Van Dillen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Van Dillen is affiliated with UF Health Shands Childrens Hospital, Shands at UF and Shands at Vista. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Van Dillen has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Christine Van Dillen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.
Dr. Kieran Smart
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Gainesville, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Karen Laauwe
Gainesville, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Michael Falgiani
Gainesville, FL 0 mi14