A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Van Dillen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Van Dillen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Dillen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Van Dillen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Starke
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Van Dillen MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine Van Dillen practice?
- Dr. Christine Van Dillen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Van Dillen practices Emergency Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Emergency Physicians.