Physiatrist, Pain Medicine

7950 Floyd Curl Dr
Ste 801
San Antonio, TX 78229
210-767-2258
Locations and availability (3)

|  Terrible Experience  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2012

I've had 2 visits with Dr. Christine Vidouria and she is the worst Doctor I've been seen by in 30 years. She is rude, short and abraisive. I don't recommend her. I've changed Doctors.

|  Overall nice person who is overloaded  |  show details
Jan 12th, 2012

First of all let me say that I believe that Dr. Vidouria, seems to be a compassionate person who genuinely wants to help you, However I have found my average wait time to see Dr. Vidouria is roughly 2 hours, sometimes more & sometimes less but on average it is a 2 hour wait before she gets to you. She seems to always be in a rush trying to keep up with everyone and her office staff repeatedly enter the exam room to talk to the doctor about other patients, I find it very uncomfortable having people other than the doctor constantly streaming in and out of the office during the visit and she has trouble focusing on me and my problems due to the fact that she is in a rush and she is constantly interrupted by other people. Also if there is an issue with medication or if you are having severe reactions to the medications it is near impossible to speak with anybody over the phone about the matter and messages left for the doctor or staff are rarely returned. Bottom line, she is a caring person but she is not able to keep up with her patient load.

|  show details
Oct 26th, 2010

I love Dr. Vidouria. She is kind, patient, and understanding. I never feel rushed and she is thorough. She listens to the patient and is very much a patient advocate.

|  Appointment  |  show details
Nov 11th, 2009

Though I find her to be a caring and competent physician, I often become irritated with the wait time. She is very often an hour or more behind. I'm sure this is because she takes the time to discuss treatment optiona etc. Her approach is conservative and very patient focused. I have been very satisfied with her care.

|  Listens to me  |  show details
by Dmooresatx on Jul 23rd, 2009

Dr. Vidouria respects that I know my own body and takes what I say into account when considering treatment options. I believe she is thorough and cares about me and the pain I have. If a treatment does not work as well as it dud before, she tries to determine, with my input, what may need to be adjusted to achieve better reults. I've lived withis pain for 25 years, and out of the many Drs I seen for it, she has done the most to relieve my pain.

|  show details
by isg247 on Jan 22nd, 2009

She seemed a little rushed. I wished that she spent a little more time explaining the cause of my mother's back pain.