A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Vigneault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Vigneault is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Vigneault, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vigneault graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Vigneault has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
- Greater Hartford Nephrology, L.L.C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Buchek Vigneault MD is a female Nephrologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christine B. Vigneault practice?
- Dr. Christine Vigneault has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Vigneault practices Nephrology near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Nephrologists.