A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Virnig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Virnig, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Virnig, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Virnig graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Virnig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Southwest Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Virnig MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Virnig practice?
- Dr. Christine Virnig has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Virnig practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Platteville, WI.
See Madison Allergists, Madison Internists, and Madison Pediatricians.