A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Virnig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Virnig, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Virnig
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Virnig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Virnig, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Virnig graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Virnig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Southwest Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Virnig MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Virnig practice?
- Dr. Christine Virnig has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Virnig practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics near Madison, WI.
See Madison Allergists, Madison Internists, and Madison Pediatricians.