Dr. Christine Vyskocil Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Christine Vyskocil?

NOT recommended

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Extremely disappointed with Dr. V. Appointment with her turned out nasty. I will not be seeing her again. Not recommended.

The Worst

Posted on August 5th, 2016

Pain, complications and denial.

RUDE RUDE RUDE. Please go elsewhere.

Posted on February 13th, 2016

I USED to like coming to see Dr. Vyskocil. Until she became bitter, uninterested, and uncaring. She has no personality and absolutely NO bedside manners. Her nurse also has zero personality. The two of them seem like they hate their jobs and their patients. As a nurse myself, I know the compassion you need to have to work in the medical field and provide the upmost care to your patients. Especially in ObGYN, there needs to be a lot of support, dedication, and passion in what you do, and this doctor and her staff provide none of that. Dr. Vyskocil shows no respect. She literally comes in the room, and says "so what's going on with you". Not even a hello, how are you doing. Her phone manners are horrendous as well. She literally hung up after her last sentence. Not even a thank you or anything. I also felt like I could never talk to her about my concerns. Speaking to her is like speaking to a wal. You get zero feedback. This is why I would not recommend going to this rude doctor at all. I've already found a much better attentive, caring, and POLITE OBGYN. Do yourself a favor and get a MALE OBGYN. They're much more caring, gentle, and sweet. This doctor needs to quit medicine and find something else to do with her life.

This doctor needs a wake up call

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Can you believe this doctor actually walked out of the exam room without telling me? She basically ignored my questions and left me hanging (literally). Very rude. This doctor has horrible bedside manners. I do not recommend her to anyone and would suggest that she return to medical school for necessary training and qualification.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Excellent! I can't wait until labor and delivery!!

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Dr Christine Vyskocil seriously lacks integrity & has poor bedside manners. I underwent a procedure with her and it was the worst nightmare. She did a poor job on me, I had to seek opinions from other obgyns - they all (subtly but with certainty) concluded the procedure "could have been much better". Finally, I had to repeat the procedure to get fixed. I am scarred for life. Dr Vyskocil - If you are reading this, I sincerely hope you would reflect on yourself, think about why you chose to be an obgyn & reevaluate if this is the right profession for you. Please please do not let another woman be your victim.

Posted on June 14th, 2017