A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Wasilewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Wasilewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wasilewski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wasilewski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Wasilewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasilewski graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Wasilewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Lynn Wasilewski MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Wasilewski practice?
- Dr. Christine Wasilewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Wasilewski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Internists, Portsmouth Hematologists, and Portsmouth Oncologists.