A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Wasilewski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Wasilewski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Wasilewski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasilewski graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Wasilewski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Lynn Wasilewski MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Wasilewski practice?
- Dr. Christine Wasilewski has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Wasilewski practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Internists, Portsmouth Hematologists, and Portsmouth Oncologists.