A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Schloesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Schloesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schloesser
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schloesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schloesser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schloesser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine R Schloesser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine R. Schloesser practice?
- Dr. Christine Schloesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Schloesser practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians.