A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Schloesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Schloesser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schloesser
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schloesser Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schloesser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Schloesser has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine R Schloesser MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine R. Schloesser practice?
- Dr. Christine Schloesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Schloesser practices Family Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Family Physicians.