Overall Review

4.7

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Witte always has an answer to all of our first-time parent questions. She is very right to the point and seems very confident in her own practice. She sold me when she personally called me telling me she was thinking of my daughter over the weekend and wanted to see her again, proud to have a doctor that really cares for their patient!

February 26th, 2016
A fantastic Doctor and care provider.
Dr Witte has been our doctor from day one. I trust her expertise and love her beside manner.

December 22nd, 2015
Dr. Witte
Other then my PHD Wife and mother of our children, Dr. Witte is the most caring and knowledgeable health care provider we could ever hope for our children. Not to mention the most dedicated pediatrician we have ever known or heard about! We have two children, a girl 7 and a boy 5 and Dr. Witte has been their doctor since birth. We have countless stories of her kindness and dedication toward our children's health and physical well being. We appreciated her when we were "first time" parents and nervous. She would examine our daughter, ask us questions, but we could tell that her primary focus was on our babies health/developmental milestones/weight and listened to our responses to her questions in order to ascertain an accurate diagnosis. I personally appreciated that bed side manor, because it was apparent that her focus was on treating my ill child, not comforting me. We were not there for us as parents to be comforted, one of our children needed the best medical care we could get, whether it was a cold or pneumonia, and Dr. Witte always provides that. One road trip our daughter fell, not serious however, Dr. Witte gave us her personal cell # and said to call her anytime if we had concerns. Another time our daughter was in the office very sick, vomited, Dr. Witte held her, went upstairs and got an outfit out of her own children's clean laundry in order to change our daughter because that was already the backup outfit from our diaper bag that got soiled. My Son had croup, and she would call in his prescription immediately after speaking with us about his tell tale "seal bark" cough (before even seeing him) on days she new he needed it that night, because Dr. Witte new, based on how it affected him, that without the medication he would be in the hospital that night. The dedication and care she provides to our family is so comforting at those times when life is the most stressful, when your child is sick. Thank you and your staff for all that you do Dr. Witte.

November 26th, 2015
Won't go back.
I decided to take my newborn daughter to Dr. Witte, based on all of her great reviews. I have taken my daughter to about 4 well visits but I will not be returning. After driving 50 minutes to see her each time. Dr. Witte is so rude and talks down to me. Every time I have a question I get a short, snappy answer. I have left that office crying twice now. I am a first time mother, I am still learning and would like a doctor that answers my questions without treating me like I am an idiot. Her nurse Patty on the other hand , is VERY sweet, helpful and understanding. Too bad I can't just take my daughter to her instead.

July 6th, 2015