A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfe
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Wolfe, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Wolfe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Louise Wolfe MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Christine Wolfe has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Wolfe practices Psychiatry near Washington, DC.
See Washington Psychiatrists.