A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Wood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Christine Wood MD is a female Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Wood practice?
- Dr. Christine Wood has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Wood practices Pediatrics near Encinitas, CA.
See Encinitas Pediatricians.