Dr. Christine Wu MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2015
Worse Doctor office visit I ever had. Staff along with Dr was the rudest I've ever seen. Will never go back to that Dr. or office.

September 10th, 2015
Will not return patient calls.

July 2nd, 2015
Dr Wu is the best doctor! She is kind, compassionate and brilliant.

April 26th, 2014
Professional, knowledgeable, kind but forthright with information. I respect and trust her completely. Highly recommend Dr. Wu. The office staff has been courteous ad helpful.

April 17th, 2014
Great doctor
I have been a patient of Dr.Wu for approximately 20 years. She is extremely thorough and genuinely concerned and committed to her patients. I have recommended her to many of my friends and family over the years and they had great experiences with Dr.Wu.

October 19th, 2013
Dr. Wu is very friendly, takes time with patients, is very gentle, soft spoken, caring and always calls patients when asked (instead of having someone else do it for her.) I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new gyn.

October 6th, 2013
Dr charges for missed appts!

June 13th, 2013
Best GYN/ Surgeon in Philly
I had to see Dr Wu due to a abnormal Pap she was so professional and helpful who cares about the office staff it is the Univ of Penn one of the greatest medical school's in the world & she met all my expections and i have high ones..

June 25th, 2011
Dr. Wu has been my gyn for 15 years and I've been very happy with her.

May 19th, 2011
Poor clinician, unacceptable office staff
Have been a patient with this doctor for over five years and althought the office staff has always been rude, curt and uneducated, I continued with Dr Wu because I found her to be professional and caring. That all changed over my last two visits. My annual vist was unremarkable and my test results were relayed to me in a timely manner. At that time she recommended a six month follow up for test for a slightly abnormal result. The follow up appointment was made and kept, however, I did not get the results to this test for two months.I received a message on my answering machine with no reference to the test and to call the office. Numerous calls were made to her her office. When I finally was able to speak with her and was informed about the test results and voiced concerns that I did get the results for over two months the response was the office was going from a paper system to a computer system and that was a glitch. I explained that it was an unacceptable error and her response was no one would have a problem with not getting these results for two months. That response told me all I needed to know about her clinical competence. To add to this unpleasant experience I was told if I wanted my records sent to me or my new physician that there would be a charge to copy the chart. Totally unacceptable! I would not recommend this physcian to anyone!

October 7th, 2010
I love Dr. Wu, but the trouble of the office staff makes it not worth it. Aside from the fact that you cannot leave a message, they won't ever call you back, their answering machine says their office hours yet it goes on when the office should be open, they cancel appts and reschedule a month later, and luckily they recently changed their appt reminder because it machine would cut of the day and time of your appt if your answering machine picked up. Don't expect a mailed reminder, and you have to call to make your yearly appointment 8 months later. $40 for a missed appointment that they must know about 24hrs in advance. One time I called to with an insurance question and was told to call back in 30 mins because although their lunch time is suppose to be 1230-130 the office manager was at lunch at 220. When I called back just over 30 mins later their office was closed. That would have been nice for the secretary to mention. Or how about the time I left work early to make an inconvenient appt to receive a shot, and the girl was not in that day, but they said I could come back next week. They should have given me $40 for her missed appt. No call and they did not even apologize. It is disappointing because Dr. Wu is a great and caring Doctor, but who wants to deal with all of that mess.

June 23rd, 2010
I have never waited less than nintey minutes for an appointment, once I called as I thought I would be late and was told if I was more than 10 minutes late I would not be seen. Quite a contridiction in policies. "Office Manager" is rude, I owed $10 for which I was never billed, and was called in the back and told if I didn't pay the $10 I would not be seen that day. Overall not the best experience, lack of office/time management did not give me confidence in Dr. Wu.