A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Wyrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Wyrick, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyrick graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Wyrick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Clark Wyrick MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Wyrick practice?
- Dr. Christine Wyrick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Wyrick practices Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.