A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lau, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Lau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
- Forest Hills Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Yau-Kuen Lau MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine Y. Lau practice?
- Dr. Christine Lau has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Lau practices Internal Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists.