A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Yarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Yarus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Yarus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarus graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yarus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Veronica Yarus MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine V. Yarus practice?
- Dr. Christine Yarus has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Yarus practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Lyons, NJ.
See Lyons Internists and Lyons Geriatric Doctors.