A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Yarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Yarus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yarus
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Yarus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Yarus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarus graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yarus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Veronica Yarus MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine V. Yarus practice?
- Dr. Christine Yarus has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Yarus practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Internists and Dover Geriatric Doctors.