A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Yarus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Yarus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yarus
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yarus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Yarus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Yarus graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yarus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Veronica Yarus MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine V. Yarus practice?
- Dr. Christine Yarus has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Yarus practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Dover, NJ.
See Dover Internists and Dover Geriatric Doctors.