A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Zabel is Good. Dr. Zabel has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zabel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zabel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christine Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Zabel practice?
Dr. Christine Zabel practices Family Medicine near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Zabel, Dr. Tiana Zabel