A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Zabel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabel
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zabel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zabel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine McGoldrick Zabel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Zabel practice?
- Dr. Christine Zabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Zabel practices Family Medicine near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Primary Care Doctors.