A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Zabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Zabel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Zabel has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine McGoldrick Zabel DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Zabel practice?
- Dr. Christine Zabel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Zabel practices Family Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA.
See Broomall Family Physicians.