A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ziebold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Ziebold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ziebold
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ziebold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ziebold, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziebold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ziebold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St Johns Hospital
- Healtheast Bethesda Hospital
- East Tennessee Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Sibylle Ziebold MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Ziebold practice?
- Dr. Christine Ziebold has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Ziebold practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.