A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ziebold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Ziebold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ziebold, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziebold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ziebold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Iowa Hospital & Clinic
- Healtheast St Johns Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Sibylle Ziebold MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Christine S. Ziebold practice?
- Dr. Christine Ziebold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Ziebold practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians and Saint Paul Pediatric Specialists.