A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Zolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Zolli is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Zolli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zolli has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L Zolli MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Zolli practice?
- Dr. Christine Zolli has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christine Zolli practices Ophthalmology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elizabeth, NJ and Elizabethport, NJ.
See Union Ophthalmologists.