A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Zolli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Zolli is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zolli
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zolli Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Zolli, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zolli graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zolli has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L Zolli MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Zolli practice?
- Dr. Christine Zolli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Zolli practices Ophthalmology near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Newark, NJ.
See Union Ophthalmologists.