A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christmas Salapare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christmas Salapare is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salapare
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Salapare Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salapare graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Salapare has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elyria Memorial HospitalElyria, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christmas Virtusio Salapare MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christmas V. Salapare practice?
- Dr. Christmas Salapare has 1 office location.
Dr. Christmas Salapare practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Akron, OH.
See Akron Family Physicians and Akron General Practitioners.