A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christmas Salapare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christmas Salapare is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salapare
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Salapare Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salapare graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Salapare has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Elyria Memorial HospitalElyria, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christmas Virtusio Salapare MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Christmas V. Salapare practice?
- Dr. Christmas Salapare has 1 office location.
Dr. Christmas Salapare practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Akron, OH.
See Akron Primary Care Doctors and Akron General Practitioners.