A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christna Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christna Chung, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- dermatology - general
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christna Lee Chung MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Christna L. Chung practice?
- Dr. Christna Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christna Chung practices Dermatology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Dermatologists.