A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christo Koulisis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christo Koulisis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christo Koulisis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koulisis graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Koulisis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koulisis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christo Koulisis practice?
Dr. Christo Koulisis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Niceville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Panama City, FL and New Bedford, MA.
See Niceville Surgeons.