A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christo Zouves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christo Zouves, Fertility Center is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zouves
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Zouves Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zouves graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zouves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Marin General Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christo George Zouves MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christo G. Zouves practice?
- Dr. Christo Zouves has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christo Zouves practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Foster City, CA.