A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christo Zouves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christo Zouves, Fertility Center is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zouves graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zouves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Marin General Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christo Zouves MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christo Zouves practice?
- Dr. Christo Zouves has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christo Zouves practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Foster City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA and Daly City, CA.