Fertility Center

Patient show details Patient
Apr 24th, 2014

Absolutely amazing. I can’t explain how refreshing it is to go to a medical office where everything just flows. Everyone you interact with has the best bedside manners. Dr. Zouves has such a reassuring calmness in his voice and really compares to no other fertility physician I have ever met. I highly suggest not using his as your last hope but as your first. He is the only person I ever recommend.

Best IVF Doctor.Very Knowledge. Care of patient and proud of his work. show details Best IVF Doctor.Very Knowledge. Care of patient and proud of his work.
Sep 23rd, 2011

Dr. Zouves is the best IVF doctor. He really has pride in his career. After failing 5 times with other IVF doctors, someone recommends me to see Dr. Zouves. Only 1 try, I now have a lovely daughter. He listens and really think about each patient's case, not like other doctors that just let you try your luck.

Great bedside manner, smart guy show details Great bedside manner, smart guy
by J. Brin on Feb 9th, 2011

I had IVF with Dr. Zouves and it worked the first time, so I'm obviously a fan. Still, even if it didn't work, I'd recommend him. I left two other fertility doctors' offices in tears when they basically said I had little hope of ever getting pregnant. Dr. Zouves was always hopeful and kind. (The administrative staff, on the other hand, are pretty snotty.)