Fertility Center

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Patient  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2014

Absolutely amazing. I can’t explain how refreshing it is to go to a medical office where everything just flows. Everyone you interact with has the best bedside manners. Dr. Zouves has such a reassuring calmness in his voice and really compares to no other fertility physician I have ever met. I highly suggest not using his as your last hope but as your first. He is the only person I ever recommend.

|  Best IVF Doctor.Very Knowledge. Care of patient and proud of his work.  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2011

Dr. Zouves is the best IVF doctor. He really has pride in his career. After failing 5 times with other IVF doctors, someone recommends me to see Dr. Zouves. Only 1 try, I now have a lovely daughter. He listens and really think about each patient's case, not like other doctors that just let you try your luck.

|  Great bedside manner, smart guy  |  show details
by J. Brin on Feb 9th, 2011

I had IVF with Dr. Zouves and it worked the first time, so I'm obviously a fan. Still, even if it didn't work, I'd recommend him. I left two other fertility doctors' offices in tears when they basically said I had little hope of ever getting pregnant. Dr. Zouves was always hopeful and kind. (The administrative staff, on the other hand, are pretty snotty.)