A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christodoulos Petras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christodoulos Petras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Petras
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Petras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christodoulos Petras, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petras graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Petras has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christodoulos M Petras MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christodoulos M. Petras practice?
- Dr. Christodoulos Petras has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christodoulos Petras practices Ophthalmology near North Chesterfield, VA.