A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christodoulos Petras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christodoulos Petras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christodoulos Petras, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Petras graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Petras has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christodoulos M Petras MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christodoulos M. Petras practice?
- Dr. Christodoulos Petras has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christodoulos Petras practices Ophthalmology near Chester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Chester Ophthalmologists.