A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christofer Catterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christofer Catterson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christofer Catterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cartilage Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Catterson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Catterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christofer Clair Catterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christofer C. Catterson practice?
- Dr. Christofer Catterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christofer Catterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Blacksburg Surgeons.