A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christofer Catterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christofer Catterson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Catterson
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Catterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christofer Catterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cartilage Diseases
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Catterson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Catterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christofer Clair Catterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christofer C. Catterson practice?
- Dr. Christofer Catterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christofer Catterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Christiansburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Surgeons and Blacksburg Orthopedic Surgeons.