A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christofer Catterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christofer Catterson, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christofer Catterson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Catterson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Catterson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion New River Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christofer Clair Catterson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christofer C. Catterson practice?
- Dr. Christofer Catterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christofer Catterson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
See Blacksburg Orthopedic Surgeons and Blacksburg Surgeons.