Dr. Christofer Catterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

April 19th, 2016
Dr. Catterson and his office staff treated my son with great care. Six months out from his shoulder labral repair and he is doing great. Wouldn't go to anyone else for my son's care!

March 14th, 2016
Rotator Cuff
Dr Catterson performed my rotator cuff surgery and subsequent followups. He did an excellent job and resolved my issue with minimally invasive techniques both Arthroscopic and Laproscopic methods. He was always well prepared to answer my questions and had me in therapy quickly with very acute goals and development procedures after surgery.

July 20th, 2015
This practice is one of the best I've been to. You are greeted by friendly professional staff. The wait time is next to zero and the Doc takes his time and listens.

January 18th, 2013
Partial Knee replacement
I couldn't rate Dr. Catterson any better, because in my opinion, he is the best! Now I am three months out from my surgery and I am doing great!

September 20th, 2012
No Pain
I recently had surgery for rotator cuff tear. It has been 7 weeks and I have had 1 pain pill the night of my surgery! There had been so much told to me,by friends, about my surgery before it was performed about how painful it was for them and how difficult their recovery was.Evidently none of this was true if they had Dr. Catterson perform surgery. I have a 19 yr old daughter and if she needed surgery ,that Dr. Catterson, could perform, I would want NO one but Dr. Catterson to do the surgery!He and his entire staff made sure that the only aggrevation I had was from the initial healing process, and as stated even that was remarkably worry free. If you have to have surgery that Dr. Catterson can do I strongly recommend him and his team.

August 2nd, 2011
Mrs. J. Antross
I would highly recommend this physician for any orthopaedic problems. Not only is he and his staff caring, every question I had in regard to my knee surgery was answered and answered correctly. After surgery there were no "surprises". Tnank you!