A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Shanklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Shanklin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanklin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shanklin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Shanklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanklin graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Shanklin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lane Shanklin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Shanklin practice?
- Dr. Christopher Shanklin has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Shanklin practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.