A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Shanklin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Shanklin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Shanklin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanklin graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Shanklin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Shanklin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Shanklin practice?
- Dr. Christopher Shanklin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Shanklin practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.