A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christoper Bibby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christoper Bibby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bibby
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bibby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christoper Bibby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bibby graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Bibby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Whidbey General Hospital
- Whidbey General Hospital, Coupeville, WA
- Naval Hospital Oak Harbor, Naval Air Station Whidbey Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christoper J Bibby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christoper J. Bibby practice?
- Dr. Christoper Bibby has 1 office location.
Dr. Christoper Bibby practices Family Medicine near Oak Harbor, WA.
See Oak Harbor Family Physicians.