A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christoph Binkert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binkert
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Binkert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Binkert graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Binkert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christoph Andreas Binkert MD is a male Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christoph A. Binkert practice?
- Dr. Christoph Binkert has 1 office location.
Dr. Christoph Binkert practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.