A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christoph Binkert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Binkert
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Binkert Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Radiography
Education & Awards
Dr. Binkert graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Binkert has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christoph Andreas Binkert MD is a male Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christoph A. Binkert practice?
- Dr. Christoph Binkert has 1 office location.
Dr. Christoph Binkert practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.