Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopha Rozdeba
Dr. Christopha Rozdeba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wallington, NJ. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Rozdeba is affiliated with St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital, St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital and St Mary`s Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Christopha Rozdeba has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Christopha Rozdeba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wallington, NJ.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Malgorzata Lupinska
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Wallington, NJ 0 mi29
Dr. Martha Sliwowski
Wallington, NJ 0 mi24