A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christophe Debrady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christophe Debrady, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Debrady graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Debrady has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christophe Kenyatta Debrady MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christophe K. Debrady practice?
- Dr. Christophe Debrady has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christophe Debrady practices Anesthesiology near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bellmore, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Oceanside Anesthesiologists.