A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christophe Frouge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christophe Frouge, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frouge
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frouge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christophe Frouge, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frouge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christophe Pierre Frouge MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christophe P. Frouge practice?
- Dr. Christophe Frouge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christophe Frouge practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.