A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christophe Frouge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christophe Frouge, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christophe Frouge, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frouge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frouge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christophe P. Frouge practice?
Dr. Christophe Frouge practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.