A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christophe Frouge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christophe Frouge, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frouge
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Frouge Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christophe Frouge, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Frouge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christophe Pierre Frouge MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christophe P. Frouge practice?
- Dr. Christophe Frouge has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christophe Frouge practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.