A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christoph Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christoph Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christoph Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christoph Seung Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christoph S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Christoph Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christoph Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Palmdale, CA.
See Glendale Orthopedic Surgeons.