A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christoph Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christoph Lee is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christoph Lee, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Lee has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christoph Seung Lee MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christoph S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Christoph Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Christoph Lee practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.