A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bailey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bailey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailey graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Bailey has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christus St Michael Health System
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Arnold Bailey MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Bailey practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bailey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bailey practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
See Texarkana Internists, Texarkana Pulmonologists, Texarkana Critical Care Practitioners, and Texarkana Sleep Medicine Doctors.