A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bates
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bates Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bates, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bates has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Aaron Bates MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Bates practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bates has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Bates practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists, Denver Internists, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, and Denver Pulmonologists.