A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Bates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Bates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Bates, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bates graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bates has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Aaron Bates MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Bates practice?
- Dr. Christopher Bates has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Bates practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Denver, CO.
See Denver Allergists, Denver Internists, Denver Critical Care Practitioners, and Denver Pulmonologists.