A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Dyer is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Dyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyer graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Dyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
- Genesis Medical Center East, Davenport, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Anthony Dyer MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Dyer practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Dyer practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Nephrologists.