A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haas is Good. Dr. Haas has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haas, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- St John West Shore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Haas practice?
Dr. Christopher Haas practices Urology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH and Lakewood, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Haas, Dr. Kip Haas, Dr. Kris Haas, Dr. Kristopher Haas