A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Haas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans