A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Haas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Community Health Partners of OH-West
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Adam Haas MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Haas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Haas practices Urology near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sheffield Village, OH and North Ridgeville, OH.
See Lorain Urologists.