A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Haas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Tappahannock Hosp Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Arnold Haas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Haas practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Haas practices Emergency Medicine near Newport News, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Williamsburg, VA.
See Newport News Emergency Physicians.