A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haines is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haines
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Haines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Haines practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haines has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Haines practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.