A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Haines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Haines is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Haines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Haines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher A Haines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Haines practice?
- Dr. Christopher Haines has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christopher Haines practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near , .