Internist, General Practitioner
Video profile

Jun 29th, 2015

Excellent physician.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Tracee P. on Mar 24th, 2015

Very compassionate. Great bedside manner. Very thorough--doesn't miss a thing. Very accessible for communication. Brilliant diagnostician. Really just can't say enough good things about him. Highly recommend.

Excellent Dr and greater person show details Excellent Dr and greater person
by Michael Banks on Dec 12th, 2013

Dr Hughes takes the time to talk to you when most do not. He cares about his patients and it shows.

Excellent diagnostician show details Excellent diagnostician
Aug 27th, 2012

Dr. Hughes is an excellent diagnostician. I have been going to him for several years and have recommended patients to him who regard him highly as I do. He explains things in good terms, is a good listener and his exam is thorough. He spends an appropriate amount of time & handles elderly patients with patience & care.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 11th, 2012

He made a difficult diagnosis in minutes. He called me to personally give me my lab results. He is personable and a great doctor. What more could you want?

Teacher gives Dr. Hughes an A-plus, plus show details Teacher gives Dr. Hughes an A-plus, plus
Nov 24th, 2008

Dr. Hughes fits the profile of my dream doctor. He is very thorough and excellent with follow through. The Med Providers system is the best I've ever experienced. I went down to schedule some tests and wound up getting them the very same day. When I lived in Northern Virginia, I used to have to wait a month or more just for a mammogram. Dr. Hughes and Med Providers has restored my faith in the medical system.