Dr. Christopher Lewis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Lewis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2016

A Doctor that cares for the Patient first, then helps with what ails them.

Dr. Lewis is the best doctor I have had, being overweight he never pushed, but said he would be there if I ever wanted help getting it under control. Now that I decided to do something about my weight he helps me to manage my needs without judgement and is very helpful in explaining why or why not to take medicine and how diet and exercise will affect certain lab results.

November 23rd, 2015

60 something patient

I really like Dr. Lewis and his staff. Their receptionists are always prompt and helpful. And, Dr. Lewis is always very professional. But, he never seems rushed. He always seems to have time to listen to me describe how I feel. I feel blessed to have him for my doctor. for my doctor.

October 30th, 2015

Awesome except for............

Seems to always want to have a DA/MA/PA with him and I prefer to have a Doctor myself, and that's just me. H\I love the fact that he's assisting these kids in getting their degree's and everything but he's doing it on my time and my dime and my sickness, and that part just bothers me to heck. Besides that, I feel he's a great doctor. I do feel the office folks are stuck up big time and that's sad considering their office staff and that's that, and could just be kinder in general, both over the phone and face to face. We're either sick or calling for someone who is so PLEASE get it ok....That's all..Other than that, they're awesome.

October 23rd, 2015

Caring

I have been a patient of Dr. Lewis since he began practicing. I hope to always be!

April 17th, 2015

Dr. Lewis is great in that he addresses his patients by listening to their individual issues and provides his expertise accordingly instead of just looking a folks as the "general" public and subscribing routine prognoses.

March 26th, 2014

Dedicated to the profession and patients

What I like best about Dr. Lewis is the fact that he has a practical and professional attitude that makes you the patient or caretaker that you are in alliance with him (the expert) but he makes you feel as if you are the expert by relaying professional solutions that are easily applicable to the patient and spoken in layman's terms that you can comprehend at the office instead of looking up terms ect. when you get home. The following characteristics makes him a unique Dr. 1. he listens to you with respect as a human being 2. he takes each situation as a separate issue while combing the treatment as a whole person (mind, spirit and physical interconnection) 3. he loves to learn...even from his patients and passes that knowledge on to his students, which makes him a great teacher as well as professional Doctor. 4. My philosophy about medicine is in sync with his philosophy ...which is cool and un-stressful. I'm just happy I found him and that he came back to practice as well as teach. He's one of a kind of Dr. in my book. Not an easy place to score points, but when you do...you've earned it not just given.

April 3rd, 2013

This Guy's a Saint

He's very easy to book appts with. He's always within a week's reach. I love the staff, they're very nice and friendly. Dr Lewis takes time to hear my concerns and he's an overall great doc. Would recommend!

January 16th, 2013

Won't go anywhere else!

We saw Dr. Lewis for the first time initially because the doctor we had been referred to wasn't available. However, after meeting him and talking to him, we IMMEDIATELY made him our primary pediatrician and family doctor. He is direct, treats your concerns with sincerity, and is professional and kind. Because of the way we have been treated by him and his staff, we will remain with him as long as we are in the area. The only thing that could be improved would be follow up calls from his nurse. They might not have called because I beat them to it with a few questions, but I don't believe I've experienced any follow up other than a "how can we improve" survey by email. To be clear, though, we've only been there once for an illness, and the other times have been well checks.

July 13th, 2017