A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McCarty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. McCarty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCarty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. McCarty practice?
Dr. Christopher McCarty practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.