A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McCarty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. McCarty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Alan McCarty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Christopher McCarty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher McCarty practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.