A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher McCarty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCarty
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McCarty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher McCarty, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. McCarty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- BSA Panhandle Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Alan McCarty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Christopher McCarty has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher McCarty practices Ophthalmology near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Ophthalmologists.